It is difficult to estimate in some cases how much time will be required to complete a matter, bearing in mind the variety of circumstances that may arise. However, guidance as to likely costs will be given on receipt of instructions and sight of documents. Any estimates given will be based on the information available at the time and, although given in good faith, will not be binding. Please note that our minimum charge is £100. No VAT is added.
How to pay:
Our clients can pay via BACS, cash, cheque or invoice (by arrangement).
My professional indemnity insurance is in the sum of £1,000,000 (One million pounds)
I am familiar with the (often lengthy) documentation required when:
- Individuals go to work overseas
- Notarising documents for doctors going to work in Australia
- Nurses going to work in the Middle East
- Teachers relocating to UAE (Dubai and Abu Dhabi being the most popular) or Qatar
- Completing trade agreements with countries outside the scope of Hague
- Convention for example company documents to do with trading with China
- Individuals’ documents that need to be processed at the Indian High
- Commission; obtaining Indian visas: Person of Indian Origin (PIO) or Overseas Citizen of India (OCI)
What is required?
Please bring your passport with you and another document, perhaps a letter, linking you to your UK address. This information will enable me to be satisfied of your identity and to attest that you have appeared before me, signed a document in front of me.